This white chocolate cake is so easy, it's dangerous.
Large White Brigadeiro
- 5 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 9 ounces melted white chocolate
- White chocolate sprinkles
- In a blender, beat the eggs, condensed milk, butter, milk and the melted white chocolate.
- Grease a Bundt pan with butter and sugar, pour in the mixture and put a lid on it or cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a bain-marie for approximately 50 minutes or until firm.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, then remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate sprinkles and serve.
May 15, 2020